Bohol Sandugo Festival Photo Contest 2012
Would like to invite everyone to join the Sandugo Photo Contest this coming July 28 – 29, 2012 in Tagbilaran, Bohol. Registration starts on July 9, 2012 for only P500.00 (Contingent Category) Inclusive of Photographers ID & T-Shirt and P250 (sidelights categoy).
You can register at:
- MACY CAMERA SHOPPE – 0918-922-1485
- F8 PHOTO ACCESSORIES – 0917-624-1024
- PRG PHOTOSHOP – 0920-910-0181
- DENNIS SACO – 09156701780 (BOHOL ENTRIES)
- ARIEL AYING SALUPAN – 09228592352 (CEBU ENTRIES)
Sandugo Street 2012 Dancing Parade Route (from Tagbilaran City Pier to CPG Sports Complex)
- PHOTO ELIGIBILITY -This contest is open to all professional & amateur photographers and hobbyists.
- CATEGORIES – There are two categories for the Sandugo Photo Contest 2012:
I. CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY
The subject can either be CONTINGENT participant (individual or group) taken strictly during their official performances on July 29, 2012.
II. STREET CATEGORY
These are photos taken in the streets of TAGBILARAN depicting the Sandugo festivities July 28 to 29, 2012.
FOR JUDGING (both categories)
Visual Impact : 30%
Technical (exposure & focus) : 30%
Artistic (creativity & composition) : 40%
Total : 100%.
ENTRY FEE / PHOTOGRAPHER’S ID
I. CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY
a. Photo contest entry fee for this category shall be P50 per photo submitted. A
maximum of 40 entries shall be allowed per photographer in this category;
b. Photographer’s ID fee of P700 is inclusive of 5 entries for this contest category.
Only those with ID issued Photographer’s IDs shall be allowed entry to a designated
street and stage performance area ;
c. Photographer’s ID does not guarantee seats at the performance area.
d. Last day for submission of forms shall be July28, 2012.
II. STREET CATEGORY :
a. Entry fee is P250 . Photographer’s ID is not required to join this category.
b. A maximum of 5 entries shall be allowed per photographer in this category.
c. Additional entry shall be P50 per photo submitted.
A maximum of 40 entries shall be allowed per photographer in this category.
Prizes are as follows:
CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY
1st Prize : P25,000
2nd Prize : P10,000
3rd Prize : P 5,000
7 Consolation Prizes of P1,000 each & Camera Accessories Gift Certificates from the Sponsor
1st Prize : P5,000
2nd Prize : P3,000
3rd Prize : P 2,000
7 consolation prizes of P500 each Camera Accessories Gift Certificates from the Sponsor
The decision of the Board of Judges is Final. The organizer shall have the right not to entertain any protest or complaint after the final decision of winners shall be made.
- PHOTO FORMAT / ENTRY DETAILS (for both categories)
- Each entry must be taken with a digital or film camera and submitted in either an 5″x8″ color print Without identifying marks and border. Digital entries must also submit the digital file (either on JPEG or Raw) on a CD on actual size with 150 dpi resolution or higher. Corresponding negatives should accompany film entries.
- All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered or manipulated beyond standard optimization may be disqualified. Images that do not meet these requirements may or may not be judged at the judging panel’s sole discretion.
- Participants should write on a piece of paper their name, address & contact number taped on the back of all their photo entries. These, plus the CD, should be sealed in a long size brown envelope for submission.
- Deadline for submission of entries will be on August 5., 2012, 5:00 p.m. at designated areas.
- By submitting an entry, each participant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules.
- USE RIGHTS
- By entering the contest, participants grant the Sandugo Foundation Inc and city government of tagbilaran a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media, for any educational, promotional, exhibition, archival, and all other standard purposes of the Foundation. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. The sandugo Foundation, Inc and City government of tagbilaran will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. All prints & CDs submitted shall be the property of theSFI and the city government of tagbilaran.
- EXHIBIT, AWARDING & PRIZES
- Pre-screened entries will be exhibited on August 11, 2012 at designated area (tentative location). The awarding of winners will also be held on the same day. NOT ALL ENTRIES SHALL BE ON EXHIBIT.
For more information please contact or email email@example.com
or call/text 0922-859-2352.(Cebu Participants). firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 09156701780 (Bohol Participants)